I'm Rachel Sadler, and I've been campaigning with the Lib Dems for nearly a decade. I've been involved in many campaigns, both locally and nationally, and am an approved parliamentary candidate.
I've run in various elections, most notably when I was the PPC (Prospective Parliamentary Candidate) for Tunbridge Wells in 2017. I came third with over 5500 votes, a 1000 vote improvement compared with 2015.
My main priorities for Park, in no particular order, are as follows:
1. To continue to campaign for an end to the civic development
2. To campaign for more affordable housing, using brownfield sites where possible
3. To provide better facilities for homeless people locally, for example modular housing
4. To reduce parking issues by improving public transport for all
5. To fight to prevent cuts to local services
Vote for change on 2 May 2019, vote Lib Dem in Park ward, Tunbridge Wells