We have identified our local priorities in the upcoming months as:
1. Holding the Conservative led borough council to account, particularly with regard to the proposed new Civic development, the Southborough Hub and the Cranbrook Hub.
2. Ensuring that we move ahead with regard to the sustainable development goals, including reducing poverty, ensuring equality, particularly with regard to women and minority groups, and moving away from fossil fuels and towards clean energy.
3. Ensuring that any new housing development meets minimum quality standards and to promote more quality, affordable housing.
4. Reducing speed limits to 20 miles per hour in residential streets and improving cycling lanes.
5. Campaigning to stop the council from increasing parking fees and to include glass in doorstep recycling.
6. Working towards better broadband and mobile coverage across Tunbridge Wells and the borough.